Monday, September 26, 2011

Week 16: Too tired for pictures

It's been an insane stretch of days that's finally catching up with me and I'm coming down with a cold...bleah. We didn't get to do much with the veggies we got last Thursday. rob made a breakfast casserole that had some eggplant in it (very good!) and I made some sauteed chard tonight, but we've been eating out (and mostly poorly) through the last few days of gig marathon.

As best I can remember, besides the chard and eggplant, we got some small sweet potatoes, some basil which has already turned brown, green peppers, baby turnips, another spaghetti squash which we left with Sharif & Joanna 'cause we haven't used our last one (and that's a tough one to split in half), and some tomatoes.

But right now I'm mostly consuming tea and Nyquil. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment