Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More Spinach-Cilantro Pesto...

...this time with linguine and shrimp!


Much better ratio this time...only need a couple tablespoons of this stuff! I'm liking the pesto-in-the-freezer thing. Super fast dinner after a busy day. After I sauteed the shrimp, I turned the heat off and threw a small chunk of the pesto in the pan...melted right down. Shot of half & half and a little pasta-water and it's done!

I've been eating leftovers of the purple curry. Still weirded out by the color as I'm expecting to taste beets! Still have most of a head of lettuce unused in the fridge, but it seems to be keeping OK. Haven't had anything else to make a salad with and haven't had time to go to the store. Tomorrow we get another box, so hopefully I can keep up and not waste anything. My eating partner comes back in 5 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment