Thursday, December 17, 2015

Broccoli Parmesan Fritters

So our CSA's over, and I've been eating kinda crappily. Quelle surprise. Definitely overdue for a grocery trip, too. I bought some broccoli last week, and discovered some spots of mold had started on the head, but figured I could salvage it (I also ate some yogurt today that expired two weeks ago. Livin' on the edge!!). Also had some good parmesan cheese, and I remembered a Smitten Kitchen recipe for Broccoli Parmesan Fritters that I'd bookmarked years ago and never got around to making. Bazing!

Had some leftover quinoa, and I figured it'd be good over that, topped with a runny egg of course. And sriracha. 

Yup - trimmed away the questionable parts of the broccoli, steamed it, mashed a bit and then mixed with some other stuff. Quick pan-fry in a bit of olive oil.


I bet even broccoli-haters would go for these.


1 comment: